How To Download And Install BHIM App/ BHIM App APK Download
1) Click here to download BHIM App from playstore
2) Now install and open the app
3) Open app and set your PIN for the BHIM App
4) Enter your mobile number at there (which is registered with your Bank)
5) Now select the Bank and application will auto detect your account via Mobile number.
6) Now Enter your card details to verify your account there
7) Now you will be asked to choose UPI PIN or if you already have one UPI VPA then process will end.
Also Read:- Aadhar Payment App
How To Send Or Transfer Money Using BHIM App
1) Add your suitable amount in your app
2) Now click on send money and enter your pin
3) Now enter the ID of whom you want to send money
4) Now enter the amount and click on send money the money will be sent instantly
Banks Which Are Supported In BHIM App
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Points About BHIM App
1) This app will make you to receive money and send it just by using your phone and number
2) BHIM app is now only available for the android users soon it will available for others
3) This app allows you to generate QR code which make your payment so easy
4) Without smartphone you can use out just by dialing *99#
5) Its is fully secured
6) Shopkeepers can use the BHIM app and receive money from a smartphone, or if the customer has linked a bank account and her Aadhaar ID, then the merchant can use Aadhaar Pay, an app that was soft-launched days ago.
How Does BHIM App Works
1) Enlist your financial balance with BHIM, and set an UPI PIN for the ledger. Your versatile number is your installment address (PA), and you can essentially begin executing. Yes! It is that basic.
2) Send/Receive Money: Send cash to or get cash from companions, family and clients through a portable number or installment
address. Cash can likewise be sent to non UPI upheld banks utilizing IFSC and MMID. You can likewise gather cash by sending a demand and turn around installments if required.
3) Check Balance: You can check your bank adjust and exchanges points of interest in a hurry.
4) Custom Payment Address: You can make a custom installment deliver notwithstanding your telephone number.
5) QR Code: You can examine a QR code for speedier passage of installment locations. Shippers can without much of a stretch print their QR Code for show.
6) Exchange Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 for every exchange and Rs. 20,000 inside 24 hours.
7) Language Available: Hindi and English. More dialects coming soon!