What is Google Assistant ?
Google Assistant is an intelligent personal assistant developed by Google and announced at its developer conference in May 2016. Unlike Google Now, Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations. Assistant initially debuted as part of Google’s messaging app Allo, and its voice-activated speaker Google Home.
Features Of Google Assistant
- Google Assistant can unlock your phone when the screen is off by using your voice only.
- Google Assistant can help you wake up in the morning by setting alarms.
- Google Assistant can also give you translation for words or phrases.
- Google Assistant can also be used to control Smart TV through just by voice.
- Google Assistant will make your boredom go away. It will tell you jokes and you can play games on it too.
- It will give you top headlines of the day in a matter of seconds.
- You can open your favorite apps with your voice.
- Looking for suggestions on where and what to eat? Don’t worry, Google Assistant will give you list of nearby restaurants.
- With Google Assistant, you can play all your favorite songs and movies through your voice.
- Forgetting things? Google Assistant will help you. You can create reminders and Google Assistant will remind you.
How to Get Google Assistant in any Android Phone?
- Firstly join Google Play Services & Google App Beta Tester Program.
- 2)Click on Below buttons to join google play service and google app beta tester program
Note:- Beta Tester Program Joining will take some minutes. So just wait few minutes before proceeding to next steps.
- Login in your account and join
- Now Open Playstore app on your android device. Click on My apps & games>>BETA. Here, you will find Beta Tester Joined Apps including Google Play Services and Google App.
- Now Update Google Play Services & Google App
- Then go to your Phones Settings>>Language and Input and change Language to English United States.
- Now do clear data of Google app and Google Play Services
- Now close your apps and Restart your mobileThat’s it.you got your Google Assistant Welcome Screen! Enjoy this Awaited Feature!!
Google Home and the Google Assistant make for a great pair, and if you’re already a big fan of voice assistants on your phone, using Home will feel like second nature. If you’re fine with the mobile nature of that interaction, you’d be fine to stick with just using Google’s services on your handset. But give Home a try, and see how it’s an easy way to make your home feel a lot more connected, and you may be wondering what you ever did without it.